TOLL FREE LINE: 0800THEEIGHT
- The organization has specially trained experienced professionals who can give you medical help and advice.
- You can ring The Eight Organization help line if something is happening to you right now.
- You can also call if you are worried about your child or someone you know.
- We offer ‘one to one’ counselling, practical and emotional support.
- We also offer telephone counselling if you are far away or not ready to meet with a counsellor yet.
- Your actions and decisions will not be judged by anyone at the center.
- You will not be pressured into reporting to the police but if you decide to report, the organization will ensure your case is handled properly.
- We can also help and support you through the immediate trauma.
- The calls are completely free and absolutely confidential.