The foundation in partnership with the Office of the Public Defender and the Legal Defence and Assistance Project (LEDAP) are available to ensure you get justice for what has happened to you.
It is important for you to report this crime that has been committed against you because:
- It is an opportunity for you to present your side of the story.
- The attacker could be prosecuted.
- If you are frequently attacked by the same person, reporting it will stop future attacks.
- You can help prevent this from happening to someone else.
- He may have threatened to hurt you or your friends and family
- You may be scared that no one will believe you.
- You may be scared that people will mock you.
- You may be scared that even after reporting, he will get away with it
- We promise to listen to you.
- We promise to believe you.
- We promise to walk with you every step of the way.